[Taekook] Telling him 🖤💜

(⚠! Sensitive content! Don't read if you're sensitive to this!)
(Requested by SubKookie_ 💜)

Jungkook's not alright, he really isn't.

Meeting the guy that took advantage of him years ago, and the memories went back.

"Why did you come back?!" Jungkook screams, hitting the guy.

The guy defended himself by covering his face with his arms.

"I'm really sorry, I was drunk that night, I didn't know what I was doing, forgive me!" The guy says, kneeling down.

Jungkook just stared at him, eyes emotionless.

"You... You took away something from me... Something that I wanted to give to someone who would love me" Jungkook says, pointing his finger at the guy.

Jungkook sighs as he got home, being met with his boyfriend, Taehyung.

"Baby, you're back... Wait, did you cry?" The older asks, raising his brow.

He grabbed Jungkook's hand softly, hugging him.

"Guess I have to tell you now, hyung" The younger says, confusing the older.

They went to the living room, sitting down, facing each other.

"Hyung, I once told you that I'm not a virgin, right?" Jungkook says, while the older nodded, still confused.

"Yeah, I was okay with it" Taehyung says, smiling.

The younger sighed again, tucking a hair behind his ear.

"I... I was sexually assaulted, hyung... A long time ago, and I met him again" Jungkook stutters, tears forming in his eyes.

Taehyung gasps, looking at his boyfriend with wide eyes.

"Did he do something?" The older asks, grabbing both Jungkook's hands.

"No... He... He apologized" Jungkook says, making Taehyung sigh in relief.

"Baby, don't worry... You're okay now, right? I wont let that happen again, I promise... I'll protect you because I love you" Taehyung says, kissing Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook giggles, kissing the older's cheek.