[Taekook] Blackout

Taehyung and Jungkook cuddled on the bed

Taehyung and Jungkook cuddled on the bed. The younger humming little sounds as he traces his finger on the older's chest. As Taehyung was about to talk, the power went out. Taehyung couldn't see it, but Jungkook's eyes widened.

Taehyung was about to look for his phone when he hears whimpers. It was an indication that Jungkook had fell to littlespace. Taehyung immediately hugged the little, kissing the top of his head.
"Daddy, no lights, Koo scawed" Jungkook says, sniffling.

"Baby, it's okay, daddy is gonna look for some flashlight" Taehyung says as he sat up, still hugging Jungkook. He then tried to look for it on the coffee table, succeeding as he had cupped something. Turning it on, he turns his flashlight on and then accidentally directing it at Jungkook who giggles with closed eyes.

"Daddy!" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Sorry, bubs" Taehyung says, caressing his cheek.
"Let's wait for the lights to go back on, okay, baby?" Taehyung says and Jungkook hums, nodding. Suddenly, the light went back on and the two laughs, shaking their heads.
"Well, now that little Koo is out, wanna play some toys with daddy?" Taehyung asks, earning a loud squeal before they went to Jungkook's playroom.