[Taekook] Love me forever pt2 🖤

(Requested by Taekookismylifu, BornToStanBTS, btsarmyfan07, Andy92JK97, ---Vkook---, Euphoria_nims, and shezckassi😘)

Taehyung stares at the TV with shock. That sudden news...that sudden news about Jungkook's death was too much. He couldn't believe it, he was feeling guilty. He felt tears fall down his cheeks, just staring into space.

Taehyung walks inside the place where Jungkook funeral was held, seeing many people. In the front was the younger's brothers crying as they stared at the coffin in front of them. He then made eye contact with Yoongi, who immediately glared daggers at him.
"Why are you here?!" The older yells, startling all the people inside. Taehyung bit his lips, backing away as Yoongi approached him.
"You're the reason he's dead! We trusted you with him! And all we heard was you're were just playing with him?!" Yoongi says as e punched Taehyung who was slightly pushed back.

He held onto his nose, feeling a substance. He removed his hand, seeing blood. Jin, Jungkook's oldest brother, was trying to stop Yoongi who was ready to hit again.
"I suggest you go now, Taehyung, before one of us hurts you more" Jin says, voice cold as he held onto Yoongi's arms. Taehyung looks down, wiping his bleeding nose as he walked out of the place.

It has been one month since Jungkook died. Taehyung was on his way to the cemetery, having a bouquet of flower in hand. He got in front of a grave that he now knew too well, Jungkook's grave. He sat down on the ground, placing the bouquet down.

"Hi Jungkook, it's been one month. I'm sorry I couldn't go to your burial, I was prohibited by your brothers. You know if I knew this would happen, I wouldn't of have played with you, or I shouldn't if have been in your life and you would have been still alive. I'm really sorry for the things I said, did and for hurting your heart and feelings. I'm sorry... " Taehyung says, tears falling down his cheeks. He felt cold, closing his eyes as he rubs on his shoulders.

Jungkook stares at Taehyung, having a smile on as he already forgiven the older. He crouched down to the older's sat position, hugging him.

"I forgive you, hyungie..."