[Taekook] Shy Kookie 💜

"Meet Jungkook, guys, your maknae" Their manager says as he pats Jungkook's shoulder

"Meet Jungkook, guys, your maknae" Their manager says as he pats Jungkook's shoulder. The younger smiled at them, waving shyly. They all looked at Taehyung, who giggled as he saw the maknae. Jungkook looks up, staring at the older with innocent eyes.
"Hi, Kookie, I'm your hyung, Taehyung" Taehyung says. The five chuckles, staring at each other and shaking their heads.
"Sorry, he's a bit shy... But, you guys can make him get out of his shell, right? Especially you, Tae" Their manager says and Taehyung nods, giving a thumbs up.

"Hi, Kookie... " Taehyung says as he got inside Jungkook's room. The maknae looks up before looking back down, fiddling with his fingers.
"Kookie, you don't need to be shy around me" Taehyung says as he sat down beside the maknae.
"I-I'm just not good with starting conversations" Jungkook says.
"I'll help you!" Taehyung says, giggling. Jungkook gave a small smile, nodding.

Taehyung helped Jungkook with coming out of his shell, the maknae became comfortable with his new hyungs. They all liked how Jungkook changed, how he became more talkative.

"Thank you, Taehyungie hyung" Jungkook says and rests his head on the sleeping older's chest. Taehyung opened his eyes, smiling as he wrapped his arm around the maknae.

"You're very welcome, baby"