[Taekook] Tell them pt2? 🖤💜

(Part 2 requested by ---Vkook---, alpha_scar_taekookie, bubu_always, Andy92JK97, Taekookismylifu, BornToStanBTS 😘)

Jungkooo cries behind the school, scratching his arms as another way to harm himself. Yes, he had been cutting and he's glad no one found out about it. He shouldn't of have went to school, it was a bad idea because he also didn't feel good. He leans his head back to the wall, groaning as his head hurts.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, startling him. He screams but his mouth was covered, stopping him. He now saw who the guy is, it was Taehyung, the person he didn't want to see right now.
"Are you done telling them all? If so, then I'm proud of you" Jungkook says after removing Taehyung's hand away from his mouth.
"Jungkook, I--" The older was cut off as Jungkook's glared at him.

"You're sorry? I don't think a sorry will fix my image now. You've told them everything, everything I have been hiding" Jungkook says, tears falling down his cheeks. Taehyung sighs, caressing the younger's cheek.
"Don't touch me, I hate you!" Jungkook yells, slapping Taehyung. The older didn't flinch from the slap, he just hugged the younger.

Jungkook started to hit the older's chest, sobs getting louder.
"I'm really sorry, Jungkook! I didn't tell then anything! I just called you a bitch in front of them!" Taehyung says, tightening his hold onto Jungkook. The younger's hits got lighter, his sobs lowing down.
"I can't, hyung, I need to be away from you right now" Jungkook says, pushing the older away.

Jungkook stood up, stumbling a little before running away. Taehyung was left there all alone, guilty.

Jungkook walks to the cafeteria, his hoodie covering his head. He sat down at a random table, putting his head on his arms as he didn't have the appetite to eat. He then heard some gasps, but he didn't pay much attention to it. He heard someone clear their throat and some tables being pushed a little.
"Can I get you attentions, guys?" He heard a deep voice say, he knew it was Taehyung so he didn't lift his head up.

"Hi, so might all know about that bet? Of course you all would be because I literally said it right here. So, I just wanted to say something about a person that changed me. The person I also hurt because of my fucking actions. He changed me, yup, I thought I didn't love him, I thought it was for fun. I was too dumb to realize that I really love him, he also love me like no one else. You might know this person, maybe just some of you, but Jeon Jungkook, I'm really sorry! Please forgive me, but please give a second chance, this is real now, it's not a bet anymore"

Jungkook was now stood up, staring at Taehyung who stood in a table. The older got down, walking to the younger and grabbing his hands.
"Please, give me a second chance" Taehyung said, smiling a little. Jungkook cries, hugging the older as he nodded. The students cheered for them, clapping as they squealed.

"I love you"

"I-I love you too, hyung"