[Taekook] Hide And Seek 🖤

Little Taehyung and Jungkook ran around the forest, playing hide and seek

"Hyungie! You're the seeker!" Jungkook says and ran away.
"Okay!" Taehyung says and then covered his eyes.

"Jungkookie? It's been I don't know, you're nowhere" Taehyung says as he walked around the forest. Suddenly, he gets startled as someone grabbed him.
"Prince Taehyung! There you are!" It was one of his butlers, sighing in relief.
"B-but, hyung! Jungkookie is missing!" Taehyung says and the butler looked at him.
"What? Where were you guys?" He asks and Taehyung pointed at the same spot.
"We were playing hide and seek" Taehyung says, tearing up.
"I'll tell the Jeon family about this, okay?" The butler says and Taehyung nodded.

They watched the news, Taehyung felt guilty.

Heir to the throne, Prince Jeon Jungkook, goes missing after a play at the forest. Authorities are trying their best to find him.

"Mommy, it's my fault why Jungkookie ish missing" Taehyung says, tearing up.
"No, baby, it's no one's fault, okay?" His mother says, caressing his cheek.

[TW⚠️ DEATH ⚠️TW]

Breaking news...

Prince Jeon Jungkook found dead at a nearby river. We are sending our deepest condolences to the Jeon family.

10 years later...

"This is the same forest, Jungkook ah. How are you there? I still regret what happened, I shouldn't have taken my eyes off you. Also, I'm a king now! We would've been king together now... "