[Jikook] Exes 💜

(Inspired by True Beauty)

Jungkook frowns, grabbing his phone and eyes widening as he sees that it was Jimin, his ex. It wouldn't hurt if he answered, right? He sighs and did it, hearing Jimin slur.

"Hello, baby, please pick me up"

He frowns, baby? Does he not realize that they're not together anymore? He hears hiccups and realized, the older is drunk.
"Uhmm? Where are you?" He asks, biting bottom lip.

"Where we first met... The bar where we met"

"Oh, okay" Jungkook says as he changed. Grabbing his keys and walking out of the room.

Jungkook arrives at the bar, looking around until he sees Jimin being helped out.
"Oh, Koo~" Jimin slurs as he walked and hugged Jungkook. The younger was never a fan of alcohol, but Jimin needs help, so he gotta endure the smell.
"Gosh, you stink" Jungkook says, gagging. Jimin chuckles, hugging him tighter.

Jungkook and Jimin reaches the older's place. Jungkook having a hard time to help the drunk Jimin, because he kept kissing his face and neck. They reached the bedroom and Jungkook immediately laid the older down. He then removed the older's coat, and shoes, making sure he's comfortable with his clothes. He sighed in relief, sitting down on the bed. That's when he's pulled and felt himself being hugged.
"Who are you, young man, that invaded my house?" Jimin says, raising his brow. Jungkook smiled, giggling.
"Jeon Jungkook" He says, and Jimin chuckles.

"Hmm, you have the same name as my boyfriend. But we had this argument and then we broke up" Jimin says, making Jungkook's smile fall.
"Really and where is he now? Do you still love him?" Jungkook asks, biting his bottom lip.
"Of course I still love that silly baby, I think he's in his house right now, sleeping" Jimin says as he tightens the hug.
"Since you guys are exes already, will you date me?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Nope! I'll be loyal to Kookie and never replace him until I get him back" Jimin says, giggling. Jungkook smiled, turning around and hid his face in the older's chest.

Jimin opens his eyes, expecting to wake up alone but felt that someone's laying down on his arm. He looked at who it was, eyes widening. Jungkook? Why is he here? And suddenly, flashbacks from last night hits him. He smiled, kissing Jungkook's forehead. He'll just enjoy hugging the younger because who knows if he'll hug him again. Jungkook slowly wakes up and...

(Oof, sorry for the cliffhanger 😳)