[Taekook] Remember? 🖤

(Brother Taekook)

(Brother Taekook)

"No, baby, just open your eyes, for hyung, okay?" Taehyung says as he hugged his brother, putting pressure on his side, which was bleeding severely.
"Kookie... Kookie, bubs" Taehyung says, not eating anything anymore, he checks for a pulse, nothing.
"No! NO! KOOKIE!" He screams, hugging his now lifeless brother.
"Kookie... Whoever did this to you... Hyungie will kill them... I'm gonna take over dad's mafia" Taehyung says, tears just falling down his cheeks and on Jungkook's face.

[TW ⚠️ VIOLENCE, BLOOD, MENTIONS OF R*PE ⚠️ TW]

A year later...

Taehyung chuckles as he walked in the warehouse. His men bowing at him. He looks around and he was told that the hostage is inside. He nods and walks in, smirking.
"Is it him?" He asks and his right hand man nods. He chuckles evilly before lifting the guy's head by the chin, staring at his eyes.
"Please just let me go... I didn't do anything" The guy says, making Taehyung snicker.

"Didn't do anything?" Taehyung says before he was given a picture frame.
"Do you know this guy? Be honest or I'll make one of my men cut your arm" Taehyung says and the guy nods.
"What did you do to him?" Taehyung says, the guy gulps.
"I-I... I raped... I raped him" The guy says, and Taehyung smirks.
"And? What else?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"I-I killed him after touching him! Please let me go now! You know what I did now!" The guy says, causing Taehyung to slap him.

"Don't raise your voice at me" Taehyung says with his deep voice.
"I'm s-sorry" The guy says, making Taehyung chuckle.
"So, tell me... Why did you do that to such innocent guy?" Taehyung says, smirking.
"I-I... He was asking for it... His clothes says so" The guy says and that's when Taehyung had it.

"Asking for it?! Did you think these clothes are asking for it?! No matter what the clothes are, you shouldn't have done that!" Taehyung says as he slapped the clothes Jungkook wore that day on the guy's face.
"I lost my brother because of the fucking shit you had done to him! Do you know how much that hurt?! A person you've been cherishing and protecting, dying because of someone who hadn't had some fucking for a month?!" Taehyung says as tears starts to slowly fall down his cheeks.

He grabbed the gun from one of his men and shot the guy three times, sniffling.
"Dispose this fucking shit's body" Taehyung says as he wipes his tears and walked away.

"How are you there, Kookie? I know you don't like how Taehyungie hyung is working right now... I just want revenge for you" Taehyung says as he puts the bouquet of flowers down. He sighs, caressing the tombstone.
"I miss you... But I know that you're away from this cruel world, you won't have to work like hyungie" He says, chuckling even though tears fell down his cheeks.

"I love you, Koo... I miss you too"

 I miss you too"