[Taekook] Last One? pt2 🖤

[TW ⚠️ SUICIDE ⚠️TW]

Taehyung was shocked. He stared at Jungkook's friend in confusion and anger.
"Don't fucking joke like that" Taehyung says, glaring.
"Tae, you know that I don't joke about things like this... My friend... My friend's gone.. " He says and Taehyung still couldn't believe it.
"Y-you're joking, that fucker literally punched me yesterday" Taehyung says and the guy sighs.
"I know, he left a letter to me, he even sent one to you. You must've not read it yet because I still have it" He says and Taehyung frowned. He was given a paper and Taehyung unfolded it and sees Jungkook's handwriting.

Pfft, fuck you, Tae.

But for real, that punch I gave you today? That was the last one I'll give you, because I hate life so much. You're the only one who made it interesting, you made me have fun. Like, we might be sometimes arguing and fighting, but still, at least I get to have fun. Mom and dad still hates me for that, they kept calling me names and shits like that. I love you though, Tae, just hiding it by fighting with you...

"H-how did he die?" He asks and Jungkook's friend sighed.
"He committed suicide, last night... I wish I could've saved him... " Jungkook's friend says, tearing up.
"But he was good yesterday?" Taehyung says and the other sighs.

"Tae, that was one of his acts, he acted like he's okay, but on the inside, he isn't... " He says and Taehyung gulps.
"I-I'm so sorry for what happened... " He says and Jungkook's friend just nodded and sighed.

"Jungkook ah, you like me? Why didn't you tell me sooner... I... I could've said my feelings too...