[Taekook] You're Not Taehyungie 🖤💜

(This is based on History 4: Close To You)

[TW ⚠️ DRUGGING, ATTEMPTED RAPE ⚠️ TW]

Jungkook is carried to a room, groaning as he gets put down on the bed. He opened his eyes, breathing heavily.
"I feel so hot" Jungkook says, gulping.
"You feel hot?" He hears, he nods.
"I can help you with that" The guy says with a smirk, taking his blazer off. The guy then hovered over him. Jungkook shakes his head, pushing him away.
"Stop!" Jungkook says, groaning as the guy pulls his shirt up.

"No! You're not Taehyungie!" He screamed, mouth being covered as a knock on the door startled the guy on top of him. The guy got off of him and walked to the door, making sure he wasn't seen.
"Yes?" The guy says, groaning as he's now on the ground after being punched. Taehyung walked to Jungkook, who's back is facing him.

"Jungkook-" He's cut off as Jungkook yanked his arm off of him.
"No! Taehyungie... Taehyungie" Jungkook sobbed, hugging himself.
"I'm here, baby" Taehyung says as he hugged Jungkook. The younger cried, turning and hugging him.
"Let's go" Taehyung says, carrying Jungkook bridal style.

The younger was traumatized at first, but Taehyung made sure that he takes therapies and help him with things.