[Jikook] Valentine's With Little Koo 💜

"What's that, baby?" Jimin asks, looking at the paper Jungkook is using to draw

"What's that, baby?" Jimin asks, looking at the paper Jungkook is using to draw. The little glares at him, covering the paper with his whole arms.
"No! Dis a suwpwise fow daddy!" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Aww, come on, just one look" Jimin says, smiling.
"Nope! You gotta bwe pat? You gotta wait, dada" Jungkook says, pausing in the middle as he couldn't pronounce 'patient'.

"Don't you want treats from daddy?" Jimin says, trying to bribe the little. Jungkook bit his bottom lip and shook his head.
"No! Koo ish not gonna fall fow daddy's twicks!" He says, giggling.
"Okay, daddy's gonna wait then" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Done!" Jungkook exclaims and giggles. He clapped for himself before he looks back at the bored Jimin.
"Daddy! This ish fow you!" Jungkook says and gave the drawing he was making for awhile. Jimin smiled, staring at it. It was a drawing of him and Jungkook, in a heart. Though the drawing's not as good as big Jungkook does it, at least the little tried.
"Aww, baby, I love it" Jimin says as he gave the little's head a kiss.

"Hmm" Jungkook hums and stared at him.
"Happy heawts day, dada" Jungkook says, sucking on his thumb with a big smile on his face.

"Happy Valentine's too, baby"