[Jikook] I Fear Love 🖤💜

(Requested by yckay010 💜)(I put it here, is it okay?)

[✨ PHILOPHOBIA - FEAR OF LOVE OR BEING EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED WITH ANOTHER PERSON✨]

Jungkook sighs, looking down as he stared at his shaking hands.
"B-but... I-I'm afraid to fall again... I don't want it to end like him... " Jungkook says as he tears up. He looks up as he sees shoes in front of him, seeing Jimin.
"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"Y-yeah..." Jungkook stutters, the guy he's talking about is Jimin. He's slowly falling for Jimin, but he's scared that he'll end up like the past. He's afraid of love. He gets startled as Jimin touches his cheek, wiping something. He frowns and sees Jimin's worried expression.

"Why are you crying? Are you okay?" Jimin asks, staring at Jungkook.
"N-no! I'm falling for you! I'm scared! I'm fucking scared, Jimin hyung! I'm afraid to love again!" Jungkook says as he bursts into tears.
"Jungkook? You love me?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Yes! Reject me now! I know you don't love me anyways!" Jungkook says about to leave when Jimin grabbed his arm.

"Let me tell you something" Jimin says and Jungkook stared at him.
"I love you too, I'm willing to help you with that fear you're feeling" Jimin says and hugged Jungkook. The younger let out a shaky breath and hugged back.

Days passed by, they started dating as Jungkook slowly overcomes his fear of being in love.