[Jikook] I love you very much, please marry me💜🖤

Jungkook curls on their bed, crying as he remembered what happened. Him and Jimin just had an argument, it was about him hanging out with Taehyung. He didn't know why the older would react like that, Taehyung was his friend, he wouldn't cheat on him. He sobbed more, curling to find comfort as the older walked out of the house, leaving him alone.

Jimin drags Jungkook into the house, pushing him into a wall harshly.
"Why were you with Taehyung!?" He shouts in the younger's face, the boy flinching as he closed his eyes.
"I was just hanging out with him, didn't I tell you?" Jungkook replied, shaking as he looks at his boyfriend's eyes. The older then grabbed the younger's cheeks harshly, glaring at him.
"You didn't" Jimin said coldly. The younger felt tears forming at his eyes, he then slapped the older.

"If you weren't so addicted to that fudging game of yours! You would hear what everything I said, you would give me attention!" Jungkook said before he ran upstairs.

Jungkook heard the bedroom door click open, meaning Jimin walked in.
"Baby?" He heard the older say, hearing a sigh. He then felt the bed sink, meaning the older sat down next to him. He felt arms wrap around his blanket covered body, biting his lips as he tried not to bursts to tears.
"Baby, please" Jimin said, continuing on hugging the younger. He heard a sniffle, feeling guilty as he was the reason the boy was crying.

The younger removed the blanket, letting it fall to his chest. He turned around, looking at Jimin. The older saw how the younger looked, his heartbreaking as he knew it was his fault, because of jealousy.
"I'm sorry, baby, it was because of my jealousy and because of the stress in was work" He said as he kissed the younger forehead.
"Are you sure you're only jealous?" Jungkook said, giggling.

"Okay, I was very*kiss* very*kiss* very*kiss* very*kiss* very*kiss* jealous" The older said, kissing the boy with every he said.
"It tickles" Jungkook said, giggling after the older was done. He then frowned when the older was looking for something in his pocket, eventually getting what he wanted.
"So baby, I wanted to always do this, so I'm sorry for doing what I did an hour ago, I'm sorry for hurting you like that, I shouldn't have, it's was my fault for being very jealous, but I know you forgive me, right?" Jimin asks, earning a nod from the still confused boy.

"I love you very much, please marry me" He said, revealing the red velvet box that contained a diamond ring he worked hard for.
"Yes" Jungkook said softly, feeling himself cry tears of joy. Jimin quickly wiped the stray tear that fell down, kissing the younger's lips as he slid the ring on the boy's finger.
"Well, I'm not the only one who's going to be a Park" The younger said, confusing the older.
"What do you mean?" The older asks, his hand was then put on the younger's belly.

"I'm pregnant"

(You guys imagine what Jimin's reaction would be 😆

This is the first one-shot of my new oneshots book.

I hate that wattpad deleted the one I worked hard for 😭

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]