[Taekook] Green or red eyes?🖤💜

(I got this from YouTube povs 😚)

Taehyung and Jungkook lived in a place where the government will choose on whether they should live or die. The people were gathered in front of the stage, they will know what color their eyes will be. Red eyes are the people who'll die, green eyes are for the people who'll live.

"Hyung, what color will my eyes be?" Jungkook asked, looking at the older. Taehyung smiled, kissing his forehead.
"It'll be green, baby, you'll still live" All the younger could do was just smile, he wants it to be red because he thinks he doesn't deserve to be alive.

Attention everybody, close all of your eyes and we'll start

All people closed their eyes, along with the couple.

Okay, reopen it and walk home, you'll know after looking at the mirror

All people started to walk away, going home.

Jungkook stared at the mirror, biting his lips as he sees that his eyes were green. He walked out, seeing Taehyung.
"Hyung?" He said, sitting down beside him. The older then pulled him closer by the waist, hugging him.
"I'm sorry, baby" Taehyung says, putting his chin on top of the younger's head.
"What happened, hyung?" Jungkook asked, feeling confused. The older removed his head and made the younger to look at him.

The younger gasped, he can't believe it, why?
"H-hyung, no" Jungkook says, hugging the older's neck and crying. Taehyung hugged back, tightly. The older felt tears fall down his eyes, he can't die, the younger still needs him. The younger continued to cry, but an idea came to his mind. He pulled away, kissing the older's lips.
"Don't worry, hyung, you'll live"

A few days later...

Taehyung and Jungkook were inside their bedroom, the younger needs to do this for the sake of the older.
"Hyungie,I I'm just gonna go and buy some groceries" He says, looking at the older who nodded. He walked out and left the house.

Taehyung sighs, the door opens. There Jungkook walked in, smiling with plastics of bags.
"Hi, hyung" The younger says, smiling. He walked over the older, eyes widening before smiling.
"Hyungie, look in the mirror" Jungkook says, biting his lips. The older raised his brow, standing up and leaving the younger in the living room. As the older was gone, the younger's smile fell down. At least Taehyung would be happy, he's gonna live while he's gonna die. How? Then let's find out...

Jungkook walked to the stage where they found about their fates, design one government worker. He ran to him, stopping him from going away.
"What do you want?" The guy said, frowning.
"I want you to change my fate, I don't wanna live" Jungkook says, making the guy to widen his eyes.
"Why?"

"I just, I don't feel like living anymore"

"But"

"Just please, I want you to change my fate with my boyfriend, u want him to live than me"

"Jungkook, why?" Taehyung says, seeing the younger's eyes that turned blue, meaning he gave up his fate. The younger gasped, covering his eyes.
"This is nothing, hyung, just ignore this" Jungkook says, biting his lips.
"Why? Who did you changed your fate with?" Taehyung asks, sitting down beside him.
"No one, hyung" The younger said, sniffling.
"Just tell me the truth, baby, I won't get mad" The older says, hugging his waist.

"You" Jungkook whispered.
"What?" Taehyung says, not hearing what he had just said.
"YOU HYUNG, YOU, I CHANGED MY FATE FOR YOU" The younger says, making the older to gasp. Jungkook then ran out of the house, crossing the road, not noticing the car that was headed towards him. The car's tires screeched but it was too late, Jungkook was hit.
"NO!!"

"HYUNG!" Taehyung bolts awake, looking around to see the couch.
"Baby, I thought you died! I had red eyes meaning I'll die and then you had green meaning you'll live! You gave up your fate and gave it to me and then you died!" The older said, hugging the boy. Jungkook groans, pushing him away.

"Ugh! This is why you should not watch things like that! You'll always think it's gonna happen. And I was walking you up because you still have to clean that garden"