[Taekook] Dating Site 🖤💜

(Requested by bakerm10730 💜)

Jungkook smiled as he chats with his online boyfriend. Yes, online boyfriend. He met Taehyung, his boyfriend, online. It just happened, he decided to go on a dating site and there he met Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled as he stared at Jungkook's texts.
"Oh, baby, I'll be surprising you" He says, chuckling.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's school. He smiled, he's finally gonna meet him after 2 years of being together. He walks in, people staring at him. Girls squealed and some boys did too. He texted Jungkook, asking him where he is. The younger answered that he's in the cafeteria, so he went there. But Jungkook wasn't there, what's happening? He then hears groans and sobs. He frowned, opening the janitor door and there he saw Jungkook, being punched and kicked by a bunch of boys.

"Hey!" He yelled, startling them all. They looked back, staring at Taehyung and scoffing. Jungkook gasps, seeing Taehyung.
"Stop that!" He says and walked to them, pushing the guy that's holding Jungkook away.
"And who the fuck are you?" One guy asks, laughing.
"I'm his boyfriend" Taehyung says, hugging Jungkook.
"Oh, boyfriend. Jungkook, you're really gay" The guy says, laughing.
"Just shut up" Taehyung says and was about to leave when one guy grabbed him.

He looked at him and punched the guy.
"Don't fucking touch me" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook was never bullied again after that, Taehyung would always be there to save him and help him.

"Thank you so much, hyung"

"You're very welcome, my love"