[Jikook] Jealousy in the stage 🖤💜

(Idea from my Tokki, MissHoneyTae, thank you😘)

Jungkook pouts, staring at the two friends that looked like they were flirting. They were being too touchy for his liking, like they were the couple of the group. This made Jungkook more upset, he thinks his boyfriend, Jimin, loves Taehyung more than him. He didn't have the energy left to perform, and seeing this made his energy go down more.

"Hey, baby, you okay there? Do you want to go home now?" Jin, being the nearest, asks. He looked at what the youngest was staring at, sighing as he saw the 95' liners being touchy and flirty.
"Don't worry, Jungkookie, I'll talk to him, okay?" The oldest said, rubbing the youngest's back. The younger rolled his eyes, this was his attitude whenever he's upset or mad. Jin sighed, he didn't like an upset Jungkook, but what can he do? It was Jimin's fault, he needed to fix it.

Jungkook sat down at the couch backstage, they still had one song before they can go home. Taehyung and Jimin were still together, laughing and pinching eachother. He rolled his eyes, but on the inside he's hurting. Yoongi sat down beside him, pinching his cheeks as he noticed the younger's look.
"What happened?" The older asks, raising his brow. He looked over to the other couch, seeing the two.
"Nothing, hyung, I-I just need some space, I couldn't breathe on their I was so tired" Jungkook says, giving Yoongi a small smile.

The younger stood up, it was time for their last song. The older sighed, well, he's gonna be witnessing another fight.

"가장 깊은 밤에 더 빛나는 별빛~~(Gajang gipeun bame deo bichnaneun byeolbich~~)" Jungkook sang, looking at his boyfriend who just payed attention to Taehyung. After singing, they held each others hand, Jungkook between Yoongi and Jin. They all bowed, saying their goodbyes to the ARMYs. The youngest quickly lets go of the two elders hand before walking away, leaving. Jin and Yoongi runs after him, the others looking at the two.
"You two are gonna be having a long yelling" Hoseok says before walking away.
"Well, shit" Both of them says.

"Hyung, he looked like he liked Taehyungie hyung more than me! Am I getting ugly? Am I getting fat? Did he fell out of love? Hyung, tell me" Jungkook rants, tears falling down his cheeks as Jin hugs him. Yoongi was outside of the room, he doesn't like seeing their youngest crying so that's why he decided to stay outside. Jimin walks up to Yoongi, looking at him.
"Did I mess up again?" He asks, earning a roll for the eyes.

"You totally messed up big time, Jiminie" Yoongi says, crossing his arms as he raised his brow. The younger sighs before going inside the room. Jin looked at him, standing up and leaving them with each other.
"Princess..." Jimin says, sitting down beside the sobbing boy. He was pushed back a little, but he knew not to get mad.
"I'm sorry, baby, I didn't know that--" He was cut off.

"Didn't know that I would react this way? Hyung, aren't you used to the times we fight? Didn't I always react like this? And I always hear you say that" Jungkook says before sobbing again.
"You were hanging out with Hoseok hyung too much, I wanted to see your reaction to me hanging out with Taehyung" Jimin admits, making the younger to look at him.
"I was hanging out with Hoseokie hyung because we were practicing, I couldn't get one of the choreography, so I asked him to teach me. I didn't think you would get jealous, hyungie" The younger explained, hugging the older's neck.

"I'm sorry too, baby, I messed up again"

"It's okay, hyungie, at least I know now"