[Jikook] Our memories together pt2? 🖤💜

(Requested by raindrop_56, Euphoria_nims, shezckassi, Andy92JK97, ---Vkook---, BornToStanBTS😊)

Jungkook stares at the airport, well, he's going back after being away for who knows how long. He smiled slightly before pushing the cart that had his things in. He looks around, seeing the people that also was excited to go back. He got out of the airport, stopping a taxi and getting in while the driver puts his things inside the trunk.

Jungkook knocks on the familiar door. He smiled as he heard it click open, and he was met with a shocked Hoseok. He was embraced tightly, hearing the older cry which also made him. They cried in eachother's arms, missing each others warmth.
"I missed you, Jungkook, why did you ran away?" Hoseok asks, sniffling. The younger sniffles also, wiping his tears.
"I had to, hyung, I needed some to get away" Jungkook says, smiling slightly.
"But I'm here now" He continues, hugging the older again.

Just then a voice was heard.
"Jung...kook?" They looked at the person, eyes widening as it was Jimin, the person that hurts Jungkook's heart.
"You're back" Jimin says, smiling a little. Jungkook smiles back, nodding.
"C-can we talk?" The other said, making Hoseok concerned. Jungkook nodded before walking away with Jimin.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry" Jimin says, tears forming in his eyes. The younger raised his brow, giving a sad smile.
"Hyung, that was in the past. We're in the present now, let's forget about that" Jungkook says, nodding.
"Maybe we can start all over, you know, I'll make it up to you" Jimin says, the younger thinks for a moment before nodding.

For the past weeks, Jimin really made it up for Jungkook. He made sure to always make the younger laugh and smile, giving him chocolates and flowers.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend again?"

"Yes, hyung, I'll be your boyfriend again"

And you could say, Jimin didn't make the same mistake again, he wouldn't want to lose his love again...