[Taekook] Love me forever 🖤

"Will you love me forever?"

I asked you that but all you could respond me with is a hum...

"Do you love me?"

Why does everytime I ask you that you wouldn't answer?

"Is my clothes okay?"

You weren't even looking, all you do is pay attention to that phone of yours...

"Hyung, didn't you tell me we're having a date?"

You forgot, the thing I was hoping to happen was just forgotten by you...

"Hyung, what are you doing? Pay attention to me..."

You didn't even notice the tears that fell down my cheeks, not even the cuts on my wrist that was on full show...

"What's wrong with you?"

I started to slowly realize...

"Just tell me..."

That you...

"Please...hyung, just tell me"

Really didn't care about me... That you...

"Tell me, what's wrong? What's wrong about me"

Didn't kept your promise...

"Do you hate me?"

To love me forever...

"Yes, Jungkook! I hate you! I hate you cuz you're so clingy! You want me to give you all the attention! You want me to pick your clothes that you could just do by yourself! God, why did I even date you?"

From the very first time, that was the day you started to talk to me but...

"This fucking dare had gotten too far"

All you said was your hatred towards me, that you admitted that I was just a dare that you regret doing...

"Let's break up, in the first place, I was just playing with you, fucking idiot"

I'm sorry for being clingy, I'm sorry for being an attention whore...

"Get out of my house! Why did I even let a fucking faggot live here?"

I'm sorry for being an idiot, for not noticing... I'm sorry for being a faggot... But I swear, you wouldn't see me ever again...

"Student of Seoul University named Jeon Jungkook was hit by a speeding car causing him to die from the hard impact

"Student of Seoul University named Jeon Jungkook was hit by a speeding car causing him to die from the hard impact. For his relatives, we send out condolences..."

(This really hurt my heart 😢

-Minnie out!😋)
[꾹이_토끼]