[Jikook] Meet again🖤💜

(Idea from Taekookismylifu, thank you very much, Dongsaeng😘)

Jungkook pushed one last time before loud wails was heard around the room. He stared at his boyfriend, also the father of his son with teary eyes. He couldn't believe their son was born, he couldn't believe he's here, he was just inside Jungkook like yesterday.
"Jihun, Park Jihun, welcome to the world"

5 days later...

A loud knock was heard on the couple's door. Jungkook opened it, only to be dragged outside.
"Hyung! Help me!" He shouts, being shut up by his father.
"Jungkook! Wait!" Jimin says, running after the car the younger was put in. The younger looked over the window, crying as he reached for his boyfriend.
"Hyung, take care of Jihunie for me!"
"No! Jungkook, I'll wait for you!"

"Mom, Dad, what are you doing?! My child, my boyfriend is there!" Jungkook yells, hitting the back of his mother's seat. His mother looked back at him, glaring holes at him.
"We told you to get away from him, you didn't listen, now we're gonna go somewhere you wouldn't see him" His father said, eyes focused on the road. Jungkook looks at his brother, begging him.
"I'm sorry, Jungkookie, they also didn't like my girlfriend" Taehyung says, looking down.
"No, my Jihunie! Why are you guys interfering with our lives!"

2 years later... (I'm too lazy 🤣🤣)

"Dada, when will Mommy come back?" Jihun, now a 2 year old, asks. Jimin stared at his son, feeling sad at the thought of Jungkook.
"Soon, baby, soon" He says, picking his son up. They continue to walk to the park, the older seeing a familiar person. He ran to him, his hold onto his son, tight.
"Taehyung! Hey, Taehyung, stop!" He yells, the said person stopping.

Taehyung looks back, seeing Jimin with a child in his arms.
"Hi Jimin, how are you? Who's this little baby?" He says, pinching Jihun's cheeks.
"This is Jungkook's son, Taehyung...uhmmm... Where is he?" As his brother's name was mentioned, his expression changed. He looks at Jimin, smiling sadly at him.
"He's at the hospital, Jimin, he's been sexually assaulted in our first week here...he's still recovering, he's traumatized" Taehyung says, voice shaky.
"What about your parents?" The older asks, tears already falling his eyes at the thought of Jungkook crying because of what happened.

"We ran away from them, they've been abusing Jungkook, and I couldn't stand him always crying to me, I had to do something" Taehyung says, a stray tear falling down but he quickly wipes it away.

Jungkook lays on the hospital bed, staring into nothing as he zones out. The door opens, startling him. He looks at the door, breath hitching at the sight.
"Jungkook... " Jimin says, running to the younger as he gave Jihun to Taehyung.
"H-hyung" The younger stutters before he started crying on the older's chest.
"Shh... I'm here, I'm gonna protect you from now on" Jimin says, kissing the younger's head as he cries.
"Is that Jihun, he's grown so much, just as handsome as you" Jungkook says, smiling at the toddler that his brother carries.

"Dada, is that Mommy?" Jihun says, his father nodding. He looks at his uncle, being put down before he rans to his mother.

"I missed you, baby, I'm sorry"
"Mommy, I missed you too, I forgive you because Dada said Grandma and grandpa gets you from Dada"