[Taekook] Dead Habits Bought Back To Life 🖤💜

(Written by SleepDeprivedZypher 💜)

Jungkook and Taehyung spent the past couple hours arguing. Both of them not wanting to back down from the heated arguement.
"YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE! IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG THEN I'M LEAVING" Taehyung yells. Jungkook was taken aback but still stood his ground.
"FINE THEN, GO! I DON'T NEED YOU!" As soon as those words came out of Jungkook's mouth, he immediately wanted to take it back. Taehyung stood there shocked but soon he became more furious.
"YOU KNOW WHAT? I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR WHINY ASS EVERYDAY AND IM SICK OF IT" Taehyung said, out of pure rage.

He stomped to his room packed a few things and headed for the door.
"Wait, Taehyungie hyung..." Jungkook said, reaching out to Taehyung. But Taehyung didn't turn around and coldly said...
"I'll be with Jimin hyung for awhile I probably won't be back till the next morning" and walked out.

"I..." Tears then started to run down Jungkook's face as he thought about what happened. Jungkook was then full on sobbing.
"I'm such a disappointment" Jungkook mumbled. He grabbed his coat and went back to the place he knew oh to well.

"Hey, Hobi hyung" Jungkook greeted.
"Jungkook? Why are you here? I thought you stopped drinking?" Hobi asked.
"One or two drinks can't hurt nobody," Jungkook said as he asked for the waiter to give him a bottle of vodka to which the waiter did.
"Are you sure about this, Kookie?" Hobi asked, genuinely worried of the younger.
"Yeah, yeah," Jungkook said and took a shot of his vodka. Hobi tried to stop him after his 5th drink but it was unsuccessful.

So Hobi had no choice but to call Taehyung.
"Taehyung, are you and Kookie okay? He's here at the bar and is still drinking but he's not drunk since y'know" Hobi said over the phone.

"Wait, he's drinking?"

"Mhmm" Hobi responded and after that, Taehyung hung up. Hobi went back to sit with Jungkook and hoped that Taehyung could help with Jungkook's problem. Soon, Taehyung bursted through the door. He was scanning the room trying to find Jungkook and finally saw him. He ran up to Jungkook and gave him a hug.
"Kookie...you promised to stop drinking..." Taehyung said, genuinely sad for the younger.
"I'm sorry, hyungie. I'm such a disappointment" Jungkook said as he looked down.

"No, baby, no! You are perfect in my eyes even when you're at your worse, I'll still be here" Taehyung says, caressing Jungkook's cheeks.
"I'm sorry, hyungie" Jungkook then leaped to Taehyung's arms and sobbed. Hobi chuckled at how sweet they were and proceeded to mix the sprite with his pink fruit cocktail. Taehyung and Jungkook went home not before paying and bidding goodbye to Hobi. They then made up and Jungkook was once again sober.

 They then made up and Jungkook was once again sober