[Jikook] Pranks shouldn't be this far 🖤💜

(Idea from moody_girl_08, thank you 😘💜)

Jungkook got home, he was excited to eat this ice cream of his. As he got in, he saw something that broke his heart. It was Jimin, he was laying on the floor, blood covering him as someone continued to stab him. He person stopped, looking back at him. He had a very disturbing mask on, which terrifies Jungkook.

The person stood up, his clothes was covered with blood which was from Jimin. Jungkook dropped the plastic that contains his ice cream, backing away as the person walks to him. He had a bloody knife on his hand, raising it to hit Jungkook. He failed, it just hit the wall. The younger screams, pushing the guy and running out of the house.

Jimin stood up, chuckling and running after the younger. As he got outside, he saw the younger was running at the road. He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, just running to not get killed. Jimin gasps as he saw a car headed towards Jungkook, the car stopping as the driver saw the younger. The younger froze, staring at the car before continuing on running away.
"Jungkook! Jungkook, wait baby! Come back" His yells wasn't heard as the younger was now gone.

"Shit"

Jungkook didn't come back home, which made Jimin guilty. His prank has gone too far, it almost made the love of his life to die. It's been 2 days, he's still waiting for the younger. A knock on the door interrupted him from his thoughts, standing up to open it. He was met with Jungkook, who glared at him.
"Baby! You're back!" He gasps, hugging the younger who didn't hug back.
"I'm still mad at you" The younger says, hands still crossed on his chest.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I didn't know you would ran off" Jimin says, peppering the now giggling younger's face.
"Of course, who wouldn't ran off if the killer would get close to them?" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Who even is that guy?" The younger asks, looking at the older.
"Your brother, Yoongi" Jimin says, chuckling.

"No doubt and that was the reason he wasn't at home when I got there"