[Taekook] Tell them 🖤

Jungkook covers his head with his hoodie, walking inside the hallway. He heard a familiar voice, being surrounded by a quiet crowd.

"Yeah, Jungkook's literally a bitch"

He frowns as he heard his name, so he decided to butt in. He pushes some people, and was now in front of his ex-boyfriend, Taehyung.
"Speaking of the devil, here he is" The older said, grabbing his arm. Taehyung puts his hands on Jungkook's shoulders, patting it.
"So, we were talking about you" Taehyung says, snickering. Jungkook frowns, they're over, why would he even talk about him?

"About what?" Jungkook asks, staring back at Taehyung. The older scoffs, caressing the younger's cheeks before pushing him a little.
"How you're too naive to even realize that I even love you?" Taehyung says. Jungkook looks down, it's true, he didn't realize that the older didn't actually love him. He looks up again, glaring at he crowd and back at Taehyung.

"Okay? Go on, tell them! Tell them all the secrets you know about me! Tell them how much of an idiot I am to date some playboy! Tell them that I was just a bet! Tell them how you only loved me out of pity! Come on, tell them! Speak, hyung, speak!" Jungkook says, tears already falling down his cheeks. Taehyung stares at him with shock, trying to wipe the tears away when Jungkook slaps his hand away.
"Aww, com-come on, yo-you're playing again, c-continue on telling the s-story. Ma-maybe you n-need me to go? Okay, i-I'll go" The younger stutters before pushing his way out of the crowd. Taehyung stared at the place Jungkook got out, looking down.

"Fuck off, all of you!"