[Jikook] You're Happy And That's Good pt2 🖤💜

(Requested by shimla1210 💜)

Jimin's eyes widened as he received the call, saying that Jungkook's in an accident. He looked back at his wife, frowning.

"Jimin, I think this accident is on purpose, you know Jungkook... He's a good driver and he wouldn't do anything that'll hurt himself" Hoseok says, sighing. They both stared at Jungkook, who laid on the hospital bed, unconscious. The accident made him fall into a coma.
"I know... I'll find who did it" Jimin says, sighing.

"Finally, he's out of our relationship... All jimin talks about is that motherfucker. Jungkook this, Jungkook that" Jimin's wife says, scoffing.
"What did you say?" She hears, looking back and gasped.
"Jimin!" She says, giving a smile.
"You caused the accident?" Jimin says, staring at her in disbelief.
"No! It wasn't me!" She says, biting her bottom lip.
"Don't lie" Jimin says, glaring.
"Okay! It was me! I hired someone to hit his car!" She says, crying.

Jimin divorced his wife after finding the truth, and he's waiting for Jungkook to wake up. He held the younger's hand, kissing it and staring at him with teary eyes.
"I'm so sorry" Jimin says, sighing.
"Sorry for what?" He hears, looking up and seeing Jungkook, who smiled at him.
"My wife... I mean, ex-wife... Was the reason why you're in an accident" Jimin says, sighing.
"Oh... " Jungkook says, sighing.

Jimin stayed with Jungkook in every therapy he needed to have. Then confession happened... The two confessed to each other.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"