[Taekook] Trouble 💜

"You're late again, bro" Taehyung hears, scoffing as he looked at his friend

"So? It's not like I study at all" Taehyung says as he unwrapped the lollipop he's been holding the whole time.
"You need education though" His friend says, laughing.
"Yeah, yeah, but don't act like you study at all" Taehyung says, pointing at his friend who laughs.

Taehyung looks around, making eye contact with his long time crush. Jeon Jungkook. The younger smiled at him, waving. He blushes a little, gulping as he waved back. That smile, Taehyung loves it too much. He sees him being pulled by his friends inside the class before disappearing. Taehyung groaned until he's also pulled inside.
"We don't want to hear that old woman's nagging again" His friend says and they both got in.

Taehyung puts his hands in his pocket, whistling. He felt a tap on his shoulder, reopening his eyes and seeing Jungkook.
"Hi hyung... " Jungkook says, gasping as he felt himself being hugged.
"I missed you" Taehyung says as he hid his face in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook giggles, hugging the older back.
"I missed you too, why didn't you give me some lollipop?" Jungkook asks, huffing.

"Don't worry, I got many in the house" Taehyung says as he sniffs Jungkook's scent.
"You sure?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung chuckling. Jungkook smiled, loving Taehyung's warmth and presence.
"I love you... " Both said at the same time, just hugging each other in the back of the school.