[Taekook] I'm still here 🖤💜

"Hey Mom, I want you to know that I'm gonna be married and be mother now like you, I just wish you're here to see my marriage, maybe see me say 'I do' and also see your grandchild" A woman said to the grave of her mother who died a year ago from tragic car accident.
"Hey baby, we miss you, I wish you could've survive that car accident and then you'll still be here" A man, the woman's father said to the grave of his wife.

"I promise I won't miss my daughter's wedding, I promise I'll be there even if you don't see me... "

"Mom, if you're here, you would be like 'Hey, her lips is too pale, put lipstick more'" The bride, Hyekun said to no one.

"Yes, Kunnie, Mommy will be like that*giggles"

"I wish you're here, Mom, see me getting ready for my wedding"

"I'm already here, Kunnie, I saw you getting ready"

"Aish, I shouldn't be crying, my makeup's gonna get ruined"

"Because you're so emotional, if you cry you'll look like a zombie while walking down the isle"

"Mo--" Hyekun was cut off when the door opened.
"Hey, your soon-to-be husband's waiting for you, get ready now" Jin, her mother's friend said, laughing.

"Typical, Jinnie hyung"

Hyekun walks down the isle, arm wrapped around her father's.
"My little girl is getting married, tell me if he hurts you okay?" Her father, Taehyung said.
"Okay, okay, Dad" She said before her hand was handed to her soon-to-be husband.
"You look beautiful"

"Baby, you're all grown up now"

"I'm finally gonna be grandparent and mother to two children"

"Goodbye Taehyungie hyung and Hyekunie"

"I love you two"

"Jungkook, I know you're watching over us two, see your daughter is married now and will be a good mother like you"

"Yes, Mom, I'll be like you, a caring mother"