[Taekook] What Happened? 🖤

Taehyung takes a deep breath, this is it, he's confronting Jungkook

He walked to the younger, whose head is just down, like he's avoiding something. He taps the younger's shoulder, making him look up.
"I don't like this change of yours, Jungkook, what happened?" Taehyung says as he crouches down, staring at the younger's eyes who followed him.
"You should like it though" Jungkook says, his voice small that Taehyung barely heard it.
"What do you mean?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"You're the one that caused it" Jungkook says, his face showing no emotion.

"Huh?" Taehyung says as he stood up. Jungkook just stared at him, his eyes were like a void. It was empty.
"You told me that I should change, that I shouldn't wear those pink skirts and pastel colors because it hurts your eyes. And yeah, I did. I actually liked you, Taehyung, that's why I'm doing this. But seeing you be happy with someone, makes me think... Why did I ever fall for you? I knew I had no chance and it's showing, cause you only care when I became like this. You could've told me you didn't like me, hyung. So I would've just stayed away, but no, you made me think I have a chance, but guess... thanks for the concern anyways. Bye" Jungkook says as he stood up from his seat and walked out.

Taehyung just stood there, frozen. Not even a word came out of his mouth. He just stood there, realizing everything. The person who truly loved him, was now gone and is now a cold person and it's all his fault.