[VMinKook] Biggest Mistake 🖤

(Requested by shimla1210 😍)

Jungkook smiles as he sat down with his boyfriends, both were pouting as they're not getting enough attention.
"Hyungs, I told you both that we will be here to study" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"But, baby, we're lazy" Taehyung says, huffing.
"Do you want to fail then?" Jungkook says, raising his brow. The two shakes their heads, huffing.

Jungkook walks in the street, feeling scared as he felt like he's being followed. Looking around, he let out a scream as someone covered his mouth. His eyes widened and his air is cut off as someone punched his stomach.

"Who are you?" Jimin asks as a guy approached them as they wait for Jungkook.
"You guys don't know? Jungkook left you guys, we'll be moving in another place... I'm his real boyfriend, you guys are just playtoy" The guy says, smirking. The two stared at him in disbelief, shaking his head. His name is Yugyeom, he showed a photo of him, sleeping with Jungkook.
"He lied... " Taehyung says, gulping. Jimin clutches his fists, walking out. Yugyeom smirks as they both left, laughing.
"Fools" He says and walked away.

A few years later...

"Okay, this is the target, Kim Yugyeom" Taehyung says as he showed a photo of Yugyeom.
"Oh, Jungkook's boyfriend" Jimin says, scoffing.
"Yeah" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"Those letters that were sent by Jungkook, I threw them" Jimin says and Taehyung nods.

"Yugyeom... Uhm... Can I have some food, I'm hungry... You haven't been feeding me for a week now" Jungkook says, gulping.
"No, slut, clean the fucking house" Yugyeom says as he rolled his eyes. Jungkook teared up, nodding and walking out of the room. He sighs, looking down.

"Yug-" Jungkook is cut off as he sees Yugyeom, laid on the ground, all bloody. He checked for a pulse, he's dead. Jungkook smiled, about to get out when a black clothe blocked his vision. He felt himself being carried, causing him to cry and scream.
"Shut him up" He heard and felt a something hit his head. He decided to keep quiet to make them believe that he passed out.

"Jimin hyung... Taehyungie... It's you guys... I've missed you" Jungkook cried as he sees the two. They scoffed, shaking their heads.
"Fuck off, liar" Taehyung says, leaving him there. Jimin followed Taehyung, rolling his eyes. Jungkook cried, shaking his head.

"Should we read it?" Jimin asks as he stared at the papers and videos that Jungkook had sent them. Taehyung nods and played one of the videos. It was Jungkook, smiling as he waved at the camera. They frowned as he get startled by Yugyeom who walked in. Grabbing the camera, he hid it under the table.

"Bitch, get out and clean the house!"

"I will!"

"If you don't, I'll fucking kill you!"

Their eyes widened as they continued to hear screaming, that was until they heard Jungkook being beat up. Jimin reads the letters and it all says that Yugyeom lied, that he's being hurt by the other and starved. They both ran upstairs, wanting to see Jungkook. But they were too late.

[TW ⚠️ SUICIDE ⚠️ TW]

Jungkook's funeral was held after it happened. The two had regret what they had did, if they didn't believe Jungkook and read and watched those things that he had sent, then he would've been alive. The two couldn't take the regret and guilt they had felt and killed theirselves.

"I'm coming, baby"

"We're coming"