[Jikook] Exes💜 pt2

Both stared at each other

Both stared at each other. Jungkook gets startled, sitting up.
"I-I... I didn't mean to fall asleep on your bed, I was thinking on going home" Jungkook says as he was about to get off of bed. But as he's now stood up, he was pulled back on bed. This caused him to fall on top of Jimin. Their faces inches apart and eyes staring at each other. Jungkook's eyes widened more and he pushes himself out of Jimin's hold.
"It's okay, I can go home" Jungkook says, chuckling. He tries to get them both to have a gap but Jimin wasn't having it. He pulled Jungkook more closer. The younger takes a deep breath, biting his bottom lip.

"I need to go, Jimin" Jungkook says, but on the inside, he kinda likes it.
"Not even calling me hyung?" Jimin says, scoffing.
"Okay, please, I need to go, Jimin hyung" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Please, just stay with me for a day, I missed you" Jimin says, tightening the hand and taking in the scent of Jungkook. The younger closes his eyes, taking a deep breath.
"O-okay" Jungkook stutters, his hand that held on Jimin's arm, tightened.

Jimin opens his eyes after a few minutes, he looks back at Jungkook and smile. He caressed his cheek, smiling.
"I'm sorry I let you go" He says, sighing as he gave Jungkook's forehead a kiss.

Jimin opens his eyes, groaning. He sat up, Jungkook was missing. Just then, a folded paper fell from the bed. He frowns, picking it up. Unfolding it, he sees Jungkook's cute handwriting, of course he knew this handwriting so much.

"I cooked some food for you, reheat it if you want. I went home early because I needed to go to work and hyung... I miss you too, call me when you want to meet up! <3"