[Taekook] Soft boy turn bad 🖤💜

People noticed as the soft boy, Jungkook, had started to change

People noticed as the soft boy, Jungkook, had started to change. His soft colored hoodies turned to dark and colorless. Hood is always up that made him look like a loner, his friends being pushed away. Taehyung knew its his fault, but he's not gonna lie, Jungkook once lashed out on him and he loved it.

Jungkook is trying to avoid Taehyung, but he failed. He was grabbed by the older, pushed on a locker that made him groan and whimper.
"W-what do you want?" He stutters, sniffling. Taehyung leaned in, a gap between them.
"I'm sorry" Taehyung says, making Jungkook frown.
"Huh?" He let out, gulping.
"I'm sorry...I-" Taehyung cuts himself off, looking down. Jungkook slaps him, running away. People who's near, saw this and laughed. Taehyung growled at them, making them stop and walk away.

Everytime Taehyung tried to get to Jungkook, he always was pushed away, worse was he's also pushed away by the younger's friends. But he took this chance, he dragged Jungkook to the back of the school.
"Hey! Hey!" Jungkook screamed, slapping his hand. But he ignored it and pushed the younger on the wall. He stared at the younger before kissing him. Jungkook froze, eyes wide. He realized what was happening and pushed the older, wiping his lips.
"What--what are you doing?!" Jungkook yelled, glaring.

"Kook! Can't you see it?! I'm trying to get your attention back! I want you back!" Taehyung says, tears falling down his cheeks. Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw this, never did he see Taehyung cry.
"W-what? You're just gonna hurt me again" He says, looking away.
"I promise! I won't! I won't anymore!" Taehyung says, kneeling down.
"Tae-" Jungkook tried saying but Taehyung grabbed his hands.
"Please, just give me a second chance... " Taehyung says, looking up.

Jungkook gulps, biting his lips. He stared at Taehyung, his eyes showed sincerity.
"Okay... Break it and nothing more..." Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded agressively.

For the past few days, Taehyung and Jungkook became close again. Jungkook trusted the older again, but made sure to have any caution. But he did see how Taehyung changed, and that satisfied him.