[Jikook] Confront and done 🖤💜

"Hyung?" Jimin hears, turning his head to the side where Jungkook was

"Hyung?" Jimin hears, turning his head to the side where Jungkook was. He hums, raising his brow. The younger took a deep breath, staring at him while playing with his own fingers.
"I know about what's been happening" Jungkook says, confusing him.
"What's happening?" Jimin asks, voice laced with confusion.

"I know about you loving someone else that's not me" Jungkook says, making his eyes widen
"Jungkook, that's not true" He says, gulping. The younger sighed, looking down. Tears forms in Jungkook's eyes, as much as it hurts him, it's the right thing to do.
"Hyung, you don't have to lie... It's okay, I know, you're tired of me... I care about your happiness, if you're not happy with me...then I'm giving you chance... It's hurting me but it's your choice" Jungkook says, looking up. Jimin sees the tears, he wiped it away.

"No, no, no, Kookie" He says, shaking his head as he cupped the younger's cheeks.
"That was just an innocent crush, I don't like him anymore... I realized that you're the only one I want" He says, smiling. Jungkook sniffles, staring at him with teary doe eyes.
"Really?" The younger says, he nodded. Jungkook smiles a little, giving a light kiss on the older's lips.