[Taekook] It's either let go or not 🖤

(I'm putting they so y'all could imagine what their gender)(⚠️! TW: Character death, school shooting :TW !⚠️)

Jungkook always felt like Taehyung didn't want to stay with him anymore. They had been on a relationship for 5 years, maybe he's seeing someone. But if that's what makes Taehyung happy, then Jungkook would be ready to let go.

"Hyung, they make you happy, right?" Jungkook asks, his voice soft that it made Taehyung nervous. He nods, gulping as he bit his lips.
"I'm ready to let go... " Jungkook says, smiling as he wiped a stray tear that fell.
"J-" Taehyung is cut off as a voice is heard.
"Tae! Baby! Let's go!" It was Taehyung's new lover. Jungkook looked at him, his eyes soft but also glossy. Taehyung took a deep breath, giving Jungkook one last hug before they pulled away and he went away also.

5 years later...

"Jungkook? Jungkook! I'm here!" Taehyung says as he knocked on the door. The door then opened and Taehyung expected Jungkook, but it was someone.
"Oh, hi? Who are you?" The guy asks, raising his brow.
"O-oh, Uh... Is Jungkook here?" Taehyung asks, smiling slightly. The guy sighs, looking down.
"My husband? Oh, he died 3 years ago" The guy says until a little child walked to his side, smiling widely.
"Daddy? Who is this?" The boy asks as his father picked him up.
"Hmm, I don't know, baby... Maybe mommy's friend" The guy says, kissing his son's cheek.

"M-may I know what's the cause of his death? And who he is?" Taehyung asks and the guy nods.
"Uh... He died from a tragic event at the school, he went to protect the children there.... And this is our son... I miss him, but who are you?" The guy asks, his smile didn't seem to be happy, it was hiding the pain he's feeling.

"Uh... A friend of his, have a great day and condolences"

 A friend of his, have a great day and condolences"