[Taekook] Stage love 💜

Jungkook had never thought about dating, Kim Taehyung, a famous soloist

Jungkook had never thought about dating, Kim Taehyung, a famous soloist. But here he is, having to cuddle the older who gave him kisses all over his face. He smiled, hugging the older tighter.

"I'll be having my concert tomorrow, will you come?" Taehyung asks, pouting, and Jungkook giggles.
"Of course, why won't I come to my handsome boyfriend's concert? I'll be screaming louder from the crowd" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckled, caressing his cheek.
"You'll be surprised about my performance tomorrow" Taehyung says.
"I'm always is, what do you mean?" Jungkook says, laughing.

Jungkook stared at the front row as Taehyung performed. People stared at him, because... The fuck is Taehyung staring at him throughout the whole performance. Taehyung nodded at the security who nodded back. Jungkook gasps as the security grabbed him. Is he in trouble? But he paid too?
"Mr Jeon, Mr Kim wants you up the stage" The security says and Jungkook frowns more.
"What do you mean-" Jungkook gets cut off as he's pulled by Taehyung and a deep kiss is what he's met with. With eyes widened, he froze. They were in front of a crowd, why is Taehyung kissing him.

They pulled, staring at each others eyes.
"Are you surprised? This is the surprise I was telling you about" Taehyung whispers and Jungkook smiled.
"I can't believe you" Jungkook says and the older just chuckles. He was introduced, people loving him immediately, some hating but who are they to judge?

 He was introduced, people loving him immediately, some hating but who are they to judge?