[Jikook] I'm over you 💜

(Requested by ScarletTaekook 💜)

Jungkook sighs as he lazily ate, he really didn't have an appetite but it's his friend who cooked it. Jimin noticed this, staring at the younger with confusion.
"Is the food not tasty?" He asks, raising his brow.
"It is, just thinking about something" Jungkook says, sighing again.
"Is it about the break up?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods, shrugging.
"Been through so much of that" Jimin says, laughing.

Jungkook laughs, shaking his head.
"I need to make the atmosphere more comfortable" Jimin says, winking. Jungkook blushed, looking away.

Jimin and Jungkook walked inside the mall, laughing and smiling until Jimin bumped into someone. They both looked at who it was, they wanted to apologize but he really doesn't deserve it.
"Oh, Jungkook, after breaking up with me, you went to my friend?" Nein, Jungkook's ex.
"What? What about you? Didn't you have a different girl on your secret account?" Jungkook says, raising his brow. The girl with Nein looked at him with a glare.

"It-" He didn't get to finish as he's met with a slap.
"Also, I'm over you as you can see, you're just delusional" Jungkook says, scoffing. Jimin chuckled, seeing how Nein looked.

"Boo you"