[Taekook] Growing up 🖤

(Taekook are brothers here!)(Also, mentions of suicide‼️)

Growing up isn't so easy for me... Seeing my older brother, Taehyung, get complimented for his handworks was hard for me to see... You see, we are both smart. One wrong for my Hyung, it's okay, but for me, it's not. They said that I'm a mistake, but... That's right... I can't argue with that. Thinking that I'm a good son for them wasn't I think... I always hope that me and hyung switches places, so I could feel the feeling he gets when he's complimented, but nothing.

That's why I decided to take my own life, the reason my parents gets problems is because of me... So this was the only thought I have, take my own life, and not give them problem anymore...

They won't miss me, that's what they said when I got into a hospital once when I found out that I got the flu...

Goodbye... From, Jungkook, the mistake...

Taehyung reads as tears fell down his cheeks. Smiling, he looks up at the sky. Even though it has been 3 years that this brother took his own life, he still couldn't help but feel guilty. That he didn't get to help his own brother, that he didn't notice that Jungkook was sad.

"Kookie, hope you look after me up there"

He says with a chuckle before walking to his house...

(I almost cried writing this 😭)