[Jikook] Bunny band-aids 💜

Jimin knocks on the familiar door he'll always knock on whenever he was involved in a fight. It opened and he was met with a half asleep boy who was rubbing his eyes as his glasses was removed. He puts the glasses back on his eyes and the younger saw his bruised boyfriend. He was used to seeing the older covered with bruises but it will always make him panic.

"Hyungie, why do you always get in fights? I'm running out of bunny band aids, buy me some so I could put it on your wounds" His baby, Jungkook, says as he cleans the dried blood with alcohol. Jimin winced, feeling the stinging pain as the alcohol came in contact with his wounds.
"Baby, you know how I am, I have rivals" The older says, caressing the boy's cheek.
"I know, hyungie, but you can't always come here all bruised up. I-I hate seeing you like that, what if you suddenly doesn't come back here and I'm all alone again" Jungkook says, tears welling up I'm his eyes at the thought of being alone.

"Baby, don't cry, I'm sorry, okay?" Jimin says, being ignored now as the younger was putting on the bunny decorated band-aids.
"Baby... " He says, stopping the younger from unwrapping another plaster. Jungkook broke down, getting closer to his boyfriend and hugging his neck. Jimin rubbed the crying boy's back, feeling guilty as he was the reason why the younger was being emotional.
"Okay, okay, I won't get involve in fight ever again" He says, pulling away from the hug. The younger looked at him with his doe glassy eyes, sniffling.

"Really? You promise?" Jungkook says, hiccuping. The older nodded, bopping his nose.
"Well, what about when they try to hurt you again?" The younger asks, while the older just chuckled.
"I'll talk to them, baby, or I'll tell the others to deal with them" Jimin says, making the younger to roll his eyes.

"Okay! But you still have to buy me some bunny band aids for the others hyungs when they get bruised"

"I thought that was just for me"

"Well since your not gonna fight anymore, It'll be them now"

"I will miss that bunny band aids"*chuckles*