[Jikook] Don't, you'll regret it🖤

(Warning, mentions of rape, suicide!)

Jimin had reached his breaking point. Being cheated on, fired from his job, everything. He's had enough, and he wanted to send it all. He stood on the edge of the bridge, letting the wind hit his face. Sighing, he was about to take another step when he heard a voice. Opening his eyes, he's met with a guy, all bloody and wet.

"Don't, you'll regret it"

He took a step back. He knew the guy, it was the guy that jumped from this same bridge after jumping. Looking at the guy with wide eyes.

"What's your name?"

The guy asks, his face still the same, emotionless.
"Pa... Park Jimin" He stutters, gulping.

"Well, Jimin, don't jump, you'll regret it like I do"

"W... Why? Why did you jump then?" Jimin asks, looking at the guy, who was a ghost by the way.

"I'm Jungkook, my name's Jungkook... You probably heard about me on the news, yes?"

The ghost asks, Jimin nodded, biting his lips. The ghost chuckles, shaking his head.

"I had reasons, Jimin... Though I still regret what I did, I didn't get to finish the things I wanted to because of this mistake"

"What happened to you? What was your reasons?" Jimin asks, talking to the ghost was actually comforting him. The ghost sighs, looking down.

"My reasons? The reason I ended my life is because of me being all depressed, killing myself at such a young age... Uh... I'm abused as a kid... Kidnapped and raped for two months, getting pregnant by one of my rapists, losing the child and I couldn't take it all anymore... I reached my breaking point, just like you...why are planning on taking your life by the way?"

The ghost asks, raising his brow. Jimin gulps, it was still scary to see all the blood that covered the guy, but still he continued.
"Uh... My girlfriend cheated on me, I lost my job and I can't take it anymore" Jimin says, sighing. The ghost laughs, finally smiling.

"You can overcome all of that, you just have to show her that you're better than that guy she cheated with... About the job? You can find another one, maybe this time, you'll become a successful businessman"

Jimin thought about it, if he took his life away, he won't be able to have the dream job he always wanted. He nodded, looking back to his side to see no one. He shakes his head, blinking his eyes and looked back, nothing. He step off of the edge and walked away from the bridge, his hands on his pockets.

"Thank you for the advice, Jungkook ssi"