[Jikook] I couldn't protect him🖤

Jimin and Jungkook has been living in this world that you can't even call a world anymore. It's been surrounded by infected things that you can't even call living anymore. This has happened 2 years ago, when a virus spreaded and made the people act like monsters and cannibals. The two happens to survive and is still trying, they helped each other as much as they do when this disaster happened. They were supposed to get married, but it didn't happen because of this.

Jungkook was in a what you call now as an "abandoned store". He was looking for something edible for him and Jimin. From the corner, he saw a bag of chips. He smiled, at least he found some. He was about to grab it when a hand held his wrist. He gasps, struggling to remove the hold. It was a zombie, that's what they call it. The monster was holding onto his wrist very tightly, he doesn't have the energy to, he's weak. He saw a can, grabbing it and throwing it to get Jimin's attention. The can made a loud sound and the glass door opened.

The older's eyes widened, running to his boyfriend and kicking the dead away. He helped Jungkook up, hugging him. They walked out of the store, eyes widening as a crowd of the undead was seen at the corner of their eyes.
"We need to run" Jimin whispers, eyes becoming more wide as one of the undead saw them. They then started running, avoiding the debris that blocked their way.

They saw an opened door, running to it and going inside. They quickly locked the door, blocking it with heavy things. After that, they fell down to their knees, panting. Jimin then looks at the younger, who's face was quickly turning pale.
"Baby? Are you okay?" He asks, while the younger looked at him with teary eyes.
"H-hyung" Jungkook stutters, lifting his wrist up, showing a bite mark on his hand. The older's eyes widened, tears starting to form in his eyes, this isn't happening.

"No, no, baby..." He says, hugging the younger. Jungkook hugged back, crying on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry, hyungie" The younger said, voice shaky as he bit his lips. They got startled by a loud thud on the window. The place they were hiding at was now surrounded by those monsters.
"Hyungie, I don't want to be like them, kill me" Jungkook says, now sobbing on the older's shoulder.

"No, baby, you won't leave me, please don't" Jimin says, pulling away from the hug and cupping the younger's face.
"But I'll change into them if you don't, please, hyungie, I don't want to turn into a monster" Jungkook says, getting his gun from his side pocket. Jimin stared at the gun with tears streaming down his cheeks. He shakily grabbed the gun, biting his lips as he stared at the boy's doe eyes. It was slowly turning to white, he knew he's almost turning.

"Hyungie, please" Jungkook says, wrapping his arms around the older's neck. Jimin wrapped his one arm around the younger's waist, pointing the gun at the back of the younger's head.
"Do it, I love you" The younger said, kissing the older one last time before going back on hugging his neck.

BANG!

The younger's hold onto Jimin's neck loosens, falling into the older's arms. Blood was coming out on the back of his head, but the older didn't care, he just killed his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook! I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you!" Jimin says to no one, hugging the now lifeless body of the person he loved.