[Taekook] He's not coming back 🖤

"You'll come back, right?" The younger asks, holding Taehyung's hand

"You'll come back, right?" The younger asks, holding Taehyung's hand. The older nods, smiling as he kisses the younger's forehead.
"I'll make sure to send you letters" Taehyung says, playing with Jungkook's hair. The younger hummed, playing with the older's long fingers.

Jungkook cried, giving one last hug to Taehyung. He'll be away for military, and he didn't know if he'll be back safe or not.
"Shh, don't cry, I'll be back" Taehyung says and gave a deep kiss to Jungkook. The younger nods, hugging him again.
"I love you" Jungkook says, smiling.
"I love you too...wait for me, okay?" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook nods, sniffling.

Dear, my love,

How are you? I hope you're taking care of yourself, if you don't, I'll might have to go home early. But please, take care of yourself haha. Also, training is a bit hard. We only have a month for the war, gosh, I miss you so much. Remember, wait for me! I love you to the moon and back...

-Love, your husband, Taehyung.

Jungkook smiled at the letter, hugging and kissing it before he wrote one.

Dear, my love,

You're taking care of yourself, right? I hope when I come back, your still the same fit husband of mine. Hmm, I promise, when I get back, we'll have a child running around. Just wait for me, and this promise will happen, I love you so so so much!

-Love, Taehyungie

Dear darling,

How have you been? I hope you're doing okay. Only a day and we're off to war. Baby, remember, I love you..

-Love,Taehyungie

Jungkook frowns, a month of not getting a letter from Taehyung? That's making him frustrated. He gasps as he hears a knock on his door, he hadn't heard this for a month. He stood up and went to open the door. He bowed his head and politely grabbed the letter. He teared the envelope and grabbed the paper inside.

Dear, Mr Kim Jungkook,

We sent you this letter to let you know that you're husband, Kim Taehyung, had died during the war. We're so sorry for this news, but this is your husband's last letter to you...

Jungkook was already tearing up, but he wanted to see his husband's letter to him.

Dear Kookie,

Baby, I know I made a promise, but I'm so sorry, I think I won't be able to do it. I'm trying my best to survive, but, I can't... I'm losing too much blood. I love you, make sure you find a good guy who'll love you just like I did, a guy who wouldn't hurt you, I didn't even laid a single finger on you and he'll just do that easily? Promise me that you wouldn't forget about me. I love you.

-Love, Taehyung...