[Taekook] My life's miserable because of you 🖤

(Requested by Taekookismylifu, thank you 😀😘)

Taehyung and Jungkook had a child, but she was deaf. It was because her mother had the measles while being pregnant with her. Because of being deaf, her parents and her also had to learn sign languages.

Juhyun walks to school, avoiding the gazes of people that looked at her with disgust. She's been having this treatment after she transferred, because she was different. She doesn't understand why people would just someone like her, they're human too.
"Hey! Deaf, get out of the way!" One person yelled, but you know she couldn't hear. Juhyun was pushed, making the books in her hold to fall along with her body.
"Weak!" Of course, Juhyun could use hearing aids, but she doesn't want to. It's because it's too noisy for her liking, even if good for her.

Jungkook walks to Juhyun's school, smiling as he waits for his daughter. It was dismissal time, meaning all students would be out now. As continues to look around, he saw his daughter, looking down. He approaches her, holding her hand.
"Baby, let's go now" He signs, his hand being removed harshly.
"Can you not" Juhyun signs, rolling her eyes as she pushes her mother.
"What's wrong, baby? Aren't you happy to see Mommy here?" Jungkook signed, only to be pushed again. Juhyun stares at him before running away. He followed after her, not wanting anything to happen that would hurt her.

"Juhyun! Juhyun!" He yells, even though she couldn't hear him. A car honked at her, stopping in front of her as she froze on her spot.
"Hey little girl! Are you alright?" The driver asks, peeking his head out to look at the girl. Juhyun just stared at the driver, looking back and running away. Jungkook continue to run after her, not giving up.

Juhyun sat at their couch, drawing something. Jungkook opens the front door, seeing Juhyun.
"Why did you ran off?" He signs, not being answered as the girl continued to draw. Jungkook snatched the sketch pad, seeing the drawing that showed Juhyun's anger on him.
"You're mad at me? Why? Tell me, Juhyun" He signs, tears already falling his eyes. The girl didn't signed back, just snatched her sketch pad back.
"Juhyun, baby, please tell me" Jungkook begged, the girl standing up.

He was pushed, him hitting his body on the stair handle. He groans, looking up at his daughter.
"Juhyun, just tell me so I would know" He signs, even though his body was hurting.
"You wanna know? Then I'll tell you! You always interfere with the things I do! Why?" She signs, making some incoherent noises.
"You're the reason why I'm like this! If you aren't my mother then I wouldn't be like this!" She continues, and this words made Jungkook cry.

Juhyun ran to her mother, pushing him again. Taehyung, who happens to be entering the room, saw what's happening.
"Juhyun! Juhyun, why are you hurting your mother?!" The oldest signs, Jungkook just crying as he stared at his daughter.
"Dad, he's the reason why I'm like this" She signs before running to her room. Taehyung looks back to his wife, walking over and hugging him.
"She's right, hyung... I'm the reason why she's like that" Jungkook says, crying on his husband's chest.
"Baby, it's no one's fault"

Jungkook was out for groceries, he just took a walk. He didn't want to bother his husband to drive him, even if the older offered him.

He was walking to the grocery store, but he was grabbed. He looks at the person, eyes widening before a cloth that had chemicals on it covered his mouth and nose. He felt himself getting dizzy, and he passed out.

"Where's your mother?" Taehyung signs, asking. Juhyun didn't answer him, just continued on drawing.
"I sa--" The older cuts himself off because of his phone ringing. He answered it, hearing some harsh breathing.

"Who is this?"
"I'm sorry to inform you sir, but you're wife Kim Jungkook is dead"
"What? W-what are you trying to say?"
"We found his body in a dumpster, covered in a blanket"
"Where is he?"
"I think you wouldn't like seeing this, sir... Your wife has been killed, and we think he's been tortured"
"No, this isn't true right?"
"I'm sorry to say, but it is"
"No, you're just messing with me"
"I'm sorry, sir"

The call ended, and Taehyung was left processing the news. Juhyun stares at her father, shaking him.
"Dad? What happened?" She signs, her father getting out of his trance.
"Your mother is dead, Juhyun! He's dead!" Taehyung signs, tears falling down his cheeks.
"What? Mom.is.dead?" She shakily signs, this isn't true.
"Yes he is, Juhyun!" The older signed back, breaking down after.

"I'm sorry, Mom... I shouldn't of have told you that things, I should've accepted my fate"
"Baby, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you properly"

(This is so sad 😔😭😫

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]