[Jikook] I don't want a toxic relationship, I want a real one 🖤

Jungkook was pushed on a wall, him groaning as it hit his back hard. He was then choked, making his breath get caught.
"Why were you following me?" His boyfriend, Jimin said, glaring at him.
"I-I *cough* wasn't f-following y-you, I j-just happen to s-see you" He stutters out, having a hard time breathing and talking as his neck was being squeezed. Jimin didn't believe him and tightens his hold.
"Tell me!" The older yells in the younger's face, slapping him with his free hand.
"I-Its th-the tr-truth, h-hyung" Jungkook says, tears already falling down his cheeks.

Jimin lets go of his neck, him coughing as he fell to the floor. The younger looks up at him, crying as he looks back down.
"I want to break up, hyung" Jungkook says, voice shaky as he slowly stood up.
"What? You can't get away from me" Jimin said, grabbing Jungkook's wrist and holding it tight.
"Le-Let go, it h-hurts" The younger says, trying to remove the older's hand on his wrist but failing as it was slapped away.

"You're mine, no one can love you except me! Only me!" Jimin says, punching Jungkook a little too hard. The younger fell to the ground, hitting his head on the ground with a loud thud. The older realized what he did as he saw the younger's bleeding head and unconscious state.
"Jungkook? Jungkook, wake up! Hey, I didn't mean to!" Jimin says, shaking the almost lifeless boy.

He picks the younger up, putting him on their couch and getting the first aid. He then started cleaning the wound, seeing how deep the cut was.
"Oh no, baby, wake up! I'm sorry" He says, looking for a pulse. As he didn't find any, he started doing CPR which is useless as the younger was already gone.
"Baby, I'm sorry, please wake up, I love you!" Jimin says, hearing something.

"You killed me! You should be in jail!"

"No, Jungkook, wake up!"

"Hyung, you need to wake up, you killed me! How would I wake up!?"

"No, this can't be--" Jimin was cut off by a cold wind that blew right on his face. He looks around, seeing Jungkook right by his side. The younger's face was an inch closer to his, having a smirk on his face.

"Hey, you have a visitor" An officer said, hitting on the railings of a prisoner. The prisoner stood up, being lead by the officer to a place where visitors stay.

"How are you, Jimin? "
"I'm good, Taehyung" Jimin says, smirking as he looks at the said male.
"Are you realizing what you did to Jungkook?" Taehyung said, rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms.
"Aww, still didn't moved in from your brother's death? I too didn't " The older said, laughing maniacally.
"You're insane, why did my brother even put up with you, I knew you were dangerous" The younger says, looking at Jimin with disgust.

Jimin just continued on laughing, the younger looking at him with rage.

"I'm glad Jungkook's peaceful now, away from a murderer like you"

(Don't hate on Jiminie, okay? This is just a fanfic 🤣

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]