[Jikook] Bunny Meets Jimin 💜

Jimin walks around the forest as he hunts for food

Jimin walks around the forest as he hunts for food. Yes, he's a hunter. He wasn't ruthless or anything, he just hunts, for his food as he lives near the forest and he didn't want to bother going to the city. He gets startled as he heard some twigs being stepped on.

Pointing his gun where it was, he's startled as he sees a guy with bunny ears and cute little tail on his lower back. The bunny cowers, whimpering at the gun being pointed at him.
"Please don't kill me, I'm alone" The hybrid says and Jimin puts his gun down.
"Why are you here? What are you?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"Uh... I live here... But now I don't have a house anymore, they killed my parents... And I'm a hybrid" He says, gulping.
"Don't kill me" He says, biting his bottom lip, which shows his big two front teeth.
"I'm not, are you okay? Do you have any place to stay?" Jimin asks and the hybrid shook his head.
"You can stay with me" Jimin says, the hybrid stares at him with big cute eyes.
"You're a hunter though" The hybrid says, making Jimin chuckle.

"I'm not like those people, come on... Besides, I already have some food to eat" Jimin says and showed the small bunny he had caught.
"A bunny... " The hybrid says, making Jimin gulp and hide it.
"Sorry" He says, biting his bottom lip.
"It's okay... Don't worry, at least it's not a hybrid one" The bunny says, smiling. They walked away talking to each other and Jimin makes sure, he will protect this innocent hybrid.

 They walked away talking to each other and Jimin makes sure, he will protect this innocent hybrid