[Taekook] Promise or love?💜

(Okay, Tokkis, my dumbass was so tired that I accidentally wrote it as Jikook 😗💅)

"Maybe if you help improve my grades then I'll stop bullying you" Taehyung says as he neared his face to Jungkook's. The younger stared at him, gulping.
"So, are you doing it? Or not?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"I-I will" Jungkook stutters, fixing his glasses.
"Well then, come with me at dismissal" Taehyung says, winking.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung as they walked to his house. He was nervous and regretting it at the same time.
"Okay, we're here" Taehyung says and Jungkook stared at the house in front of him. He nods, smiling a little. They walked to the door, opening and getting in. Jungkook looks around as they reached the living room.
"Sit right there, I'll get us some snacks to eat" Taehyung says and Jungkook noticed how his voice became soft. He sat down, clutching the books in his arms tightly.

Jungkook yawns, feeling tired at the lesson he's teaching. Of course he knew the lesson already, but Taehyung doesn't. And what does a tutor do? Teach right?
"Gosh, this is so boring" Taehyung says and stood up. Jungkook looks up at him, sighing.
"I'll be going to my room to change my clothes" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. Jungkook nods and watched as Taehyung walked away. He stretches, yawning. He rests his head on the armrest, closing his eyes and letting darkness take over him.

Taehyung got back down, still putting his shirt on. As he reaches the living room, there he saw a cute sight. He smiled, walking close and carefully touching Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook moved and slowly opened his eyes, startling Taehyung.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow as he puts on his glasses.
"Why are you sleeping?" Taehyung says, raising his brow. He's hiding the fact that he liked how soft Jungkook's cheek feels.

"I-I, it's almost 7, I should get going"

(Part 2 will be coming soon ☺)