[Taekook] Promise or love? 💜

(My ass forgot that this will have a part2 🤚)

"What happened? Did he hurt you or something?" Jungkook's friend asks as he touched the younger's body, looking for any bruises.
"No, he was so near my face, it's so weird" Jungkook says, frowning. Just then, he was lightly pushed. He looked at the person, seeing Taehyung.
"U-uh.. " Jungkook stutters and Taehyung looked at him.
"Meet me at the rooftop later" The older says before he left. Jungkook and his friend frowned, looking at Taehyung's back.

Jungkook gulps as he looked around the rooftop, getting startled as the door closed.
"I-I... No!" He yelled, running to it and slamming his hands.
"H-help!" He yelled, tearing up.

Taehyung walked upstairs, seeing a guy. The guy suddnelh closed the rooftop door before he ran away. Taehyung's eyes widened, he quickly ran to the door and then heard the cries.
"Oh, my, Jungkook" He muttered to himself before looking around, panicked.

Jungkook gasps for air as he slid down the wall, crying. His asthma is kicking in, which was making it hard for him to breathe.
"H-help m-me" He stutters, until he hears some loud banging.
"Jungkook! Hang in there!" A voice said, but Jungkook was so panicked. Jungkook's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out, his body falling on the ground.

Taehyung eventually broke the door open, he walked in rushingly. And there he saw Jungkook, on the ground, passed out.
"Oh, my gosh, Kook" He says, crouching down and picking the younger up.

"H-how is he?" Taehyung asks, biting his lips. The nurse checked on Jungkook, smiling a little.
"He's okay now, I'm glad you brought him here immediately, considering that you're sometimes the person who causes him to go here" The nurse says, chuckling. Taehyung smiled awkwardly, nodding. Jungkook then slowly starts to wake up, looking around. He was met with Taehyung and the nurse, making him frown.
"Why am I here?" He asks and Taehyung sighs.

"Some guy suddenly closed the rooftop door, you might've panicked and yeah, I saw you passed out there"