[Jikook] It isn't my fault 🖤💜 pt2?

(This was suppose to have part 2, but here are the Tokkis who wanted it to have one Taekookismylifu, cookiecookie1725, jungkooklipmole, Euphoria_nims, and WeirdLilCookie 😚. Here it is 😋)

2 months later...

Jimin realized that he's the one who's at fault after Jungkook left him. He knew he shouldn't of have did that, he was too stupid to realize. Now he's here at the house him and Jungkook used to share, all alone and lonely. He decided to take a breather and go out. He got his coat, shoes and a cap. He got out of the house and started walking.

Jimin walks at the park, seeing a familiar face. His eyes widen, running to the person.
"Oh, Jimin hyung, nice seeing you!" Jungkook, it was Jungkook, he was with someone.
"J-Jungkook, how are you? It's been 2 months" Jimin says as he gave am awkward smile, staring at the boy who still looked the same.
"I'm okay, hyung, don't worry. Oh, by the way! Meet Taehyungie hyung, my boyfriend, Hyungie meet Jiminie, my ex" Jungkook says, and Jimin could feel his heart break.

The Taehyung guy held his hand out for a handshake, which Jimin accepted. They shook hands, giving each other a smile.
"Baby, come on, we're gonna be late for our movie" The Taehyung guy said, intertwining hands with Jungkook. The youngest of the three gasps, eyes widening.
"Bye hyung! We're gonna get going! Come on, hyungie! Fast--AHH!" Jungkook yells as his boyfriend suddenly picked him up. Jimin could hear his giggles, that he used to hear when they were still together.

He sighed to himself, if he hadn't do what he did, then that should be him and Jungkook. He walked back home with a defeated look.

Jimin was back at the park, his sad aura radiating in the air. Just then he heard a sniffle, which made his ears perk up. He swore that sniffle sounds familiar. He stood up, spotting a boy who's face was buried in his arms as he sat down under a tree. He knew not to interfere but he was a curious bitch. He approached the boy who looked up as he heard twigs breaking. Jimin's eyes widened, it was Jungkook, and he was crying. He couldn't help but feel his heart break, he looked the same as to the day Jimin hurt him.

"J-Jungkook, what happened?" The older asks, sitting down beside the younger as he made sure there's some gap between them.
"Taehyung hyung cheating on me and making me feel like I'm the one at fault happened" The younger replied, sniffling.
"What?" Jimin says, his voice sounding angry. The younger giggled, sniffling as he looked at the older.
"Don't act like you didn't do that to me, pabo" Jungkook says, his small smile showing how broken he is.

"H-hey, sorry about that" Jimin says, chuckling.
"That's okay, that's in the past" The younger says, sniffles and hiccup now the only sound they could hear.
"What are you even doing here, hyung?" Jungkook asks, confusing written all over his face.
"You know, I just wanted some fresh air" The older replies, staring at the boy's doe eyes.
"Jungkook... You know, I'm really sorry for what I did. I wasn't in the right mind" Jimin says, his voice breaking the awkward silence between them.

"That's okay, that made me realize that I'm not good in relationships" Jungkook says as he stared back at the older's eyes. Jimin slowly leans in before he kissed the younger who froze. He pulled away as he didn't feel the younger kids back.
"I-I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself! I-I'll go" Jimin says, about to stand up when Jungkook grabbed his wrist.
"I-its okay, really, I was just shocked" The younger says, giving a small smile.
"I know that you just broke up with that ugly Taehyung, but do you ever consider giving someone a second chance?" Jimin says, rolling his eyes at the name of that guy.

"Oh, hyung, do you mean like I would give you a second chance?" Jungkook says, giggling. The older but his lips, nodding.
"Of course, I'll give you a second chance, I'm not that cruel" The younger says.
"So...you'll be my boyfriend again?" Jimin says, the younger made a thinking face for a moment before he nodded.

"Boyfriends?"

"Boyfriends"