[Jikook] Why? 🖤

(Inspired by that one pov I saw on Tiktok)

Jungkook sighs, people have avoided him ever since he sees how many people he'll kill. It was just one, what's wrong with that? It's not like he's a serial killer who kill them. He sighs, even his own brother had been avoiding him.

Jungkook sighs, going inside the school. He walked around, why was people so sad and down today? He waved at them, but they didn't pay attention to him. He frowned, what's their problem. He sees his brother, running to him and tapping his shoulder. But he was ignored again.
"Jimin hyung? Hey, hyung" He says, huffing.
"You guys are so mean" He says, sighing.

Jimin walks in Jungkook's room, why didn't Jungkook go to school? He walked to his bathroom, eyes widening as what he had saw.
"J-Jungkook! Oh, my gosh, Jungkook!" He says, falling on his knees as he grabbed his brother and shaking him.

"Hyung, why-" Jungkook cuts himself off, his breath hitches at what he had saw. There he was, laying on his brother's lap, lifeless. Jimin was crying so hard, his face was so red. That was then when memories of last night starts to go back.
"I shouldn't have ignored you!" Jimin says, hugging Jungkook's now lifeless body tightly.

"Who the fuck did I kill?! Why do you do this to me?!"

"It's yourself, Jungkook... Go ahead, kill yourself!"

Everything was a blur after that, he had listened to the voice in his head.

He cried, crouching down and hugging his brother, shaking his head.

"I'm so sorry!"