[Vminkook] Our Rich Bunny pt2 🖤💜

"Tae, have you seen Jungkook?" Jimin asks, raising his brow

"No, why?" Taehyung asks, yawning.
"Well, his dad just called me, asking where he is...?" Jimin says, frowning. Suddenly, a rock is thrown, hitting the window and causing it to shatter. The two grabbed their guns and walked to it. Picking it up, he stared at the rock and picked it. He took off the crumbled paper that was wrapped around the rock.

Didn't know my rivals soulmate is a rich guy, he looks cute, he's mine now

-You guys probably know me...

"This fucker" Taehyung says as he crumpled the paper in his hand.
"So, Minki?" Jimin says and the other nods.

Minki smirks as he traces his finger on Jungkook's jaw.
"Oh, Jungkook, I once tried to have a deal with you father. I asked him if I can marry you, but he declined, saying that I'm a bad influence, but he... He approved to your relationship with Taehyung and Jimin? What a bullshit" He says, scoffing. Jungkook moved his head to the side, glaring at Minki. Suddenly, the door opened and they're met with Jimin and Taehyung.
"You never change" Jimin says, glaring.

"Oh, come on, it's not like I hurt him... Yet" Minki says and stabbed the knife on Jungkook's thigh. The younger let out a bloodcurdling scream, worrying the two.
"Stop!" Taehyung says, glaring.
"Pfft, do you hear that?" Minki says before pulling the knife out and then putting it near Jungkook's neck.
"How about-" He's cut off as Jimin shot him, in the knee. He fell, groaning.
"What the fuck!" Minki says and was pushed by Taehyung, who untied Jungkook after.
"Finish him off, already" Taehyung says, carrying Jungkook out.

"Will he be okay?" Jungkook asks, worry laced in his voice.
"Don't worry, love, Jimin hyung knows what he's doing, you should worry about you leg" Taehyung says, sitting Jungkook down and taking his bandana off, tying it around the younger's bleeding thigh. The younger winces, the older comforting him by kissing his hand.
"Let's take you to the hospital" Jimin says, he was back after the loud gunshot that was heard.

"Thank you for protecting him" Mr Jeon says. Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head.
"It's nothing, Mr Jeon. He's our baby, we need to protect him"

"Aigooo!"