[Taekook] Not A Bully 🖤💜

(Requested by Supnothing 💜)

"BTS sucks, for real" A guy says, laughing with his friend.
"What did you say about BTS?" Jungkook says, glaring at the guy.
"They suck?" The guy says, raising his brow. Jungkook gives him a punch, scoffing. You could say, the bully, Jungkook likes BTS, more like Taehyung. He hates people who uses them and act all good with them when they're just using them for fame and money.

"That guy is a bully" Taehyung says, huffing.
"Yeah, he always bullies people, I feel bad for them... Especially our friends" Jin says, shaking his head.
"We should not get involved with him" Yoongi says, sighing.
"Yeah, it's better" Jimin says, laughing.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook, he's suspicious of the younger. He looks innocent but behind those, he's a devil. A person who hits people, he doesn't like that. So, he decided that he'll know what the younger really do.

Taehyung frowns, seeing how Jungkook walked in an alleyway. He followed him, but he let out a groan as his back hit the wall and a guy holding him on the shoulder. He sees how Jungkook ran to them, stopping the guy. He saw how the guy smirked at Jungkook, holding him by the waist. He saw how uncomfortable Jungkook looked, but he shrugged it off, thinking he's just acting.
"Leave, Taehyung... Just leave" Jungkook says as the guy carried him. He cried, looking away and avoiding eye contact with Taehyung.

Ever since the incident, Jungkook never came back to school. He had been absent for 2 weeks already. People are happy that they don't see the guy anymore, no more beatings. Taehyung frowned as a guy, more like Jungkook's only friend, hand him a paper.
"Read this, please... Just for Jungkook" Jungkook's friend says, he looked like he cried. He left before they're left with the letter.
"Read it? It's probably one of his nonsense again" Namjoon says, sighing.

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF RAPE, SUICIDE ⚠️ TW]

Dear Tae...

I knew I should've said it sooner... I like you... I wanted you to ask me as your boyfriend but I knew that wouldn't happen, because... For fucks sake, you don't like bullies. I always imagine you, hugging me... Kissing me like your little baby.. Ugh, this is cringey... Anyways, I just wanted to say, after this letter... I'm better off gone... You won't be seeing me anymore.

My stepbrother... He was that guy who almost beat you up. I stopped him, but the consequence is me... He wants me. He used me. He touched me inappropriately. He touched me but brothers shouldn't touch each other like that. He raped me, Tae. It was for saving you. But I was okay with that, at least you're okay, right? If I didn't stop him, you're probably in the hospital, beaten up.

All I have to say is that... I love you...

-Jungkook

Taehyung froze, Jungkook loved him. He sacrificed himself just to save him. He dropped the letter, biting his bottom lip as tears fell down his cheeks. He felt wind blow past him, making him cry harder.

"I'm so sorry... "