[Taekook] What Happened? pt2 🖤💜

Taehyung sighs, knocking on Jungkook's door

Taehyung sighs, knocking on Jungkook's door. He frowns, lifting the rug up, this is where Jungkook hides his key, he just hopes it's there.
"What?" Taehyung asks himself, raising his brow as he didn't see the key.
"Psst" He hears, looking back and being met with a woman who's a few meters away from him, probably because she was just passing by.

"Are you looking for the guy that lives there?" The woman asks and Taehyung nods.
"Oh, sorry to break it to you, but he moved away... I think to Busan?" She says, smiling. Taehyung gulps, biting his bottom lip.
"Thank you, ma'am!" He says and the woman nods, chuckling before she walked away.

Taehyung sighs, looking up as he hears a knock on the door. He frowns, standing up and walking to the door. He opened it and he's met with a crying Jungkook.
"Jungkook? What happened? Where were you?" He bombards the younger questions. Jungkook just shakes his head and hugged him, sobbing.
"He broke me... He broke up with me... " Jungkook stutters, making Taehyung frown.
"What?" He says and Jungkook looked up at him.
"My boyfriend, Tae... He told me that I was just a bet... I can't believe it... " Jungkook says. Taehyung gets mad, but he's hiding it.

"Come in, it's cold outside" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods, sighing. They went to the living room, sitting down. Taehyung went to get some water for the younger, giving it after walking back in.
"I'm sorry" Taehyung says as he sat down beside Jungkook.
"Sorry?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"I'm sorry for what I had did to you... I promise I'll think about my words before saying things... Also... I'm sorry for hurting you, for making you think that I love you... Wh-which was true..." Taehyung says, whispering the last words.

Jungkook's eyes widened, he heard that.
"You like me?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Y-yeah... I just realized... I know, your feelings gone now..." Taehyung says, chuckling.
"It's not... " Jungkook says, gulping.
"Maybe let us take things slow, you know?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods, smiling a little.