[Jikook] Hate? 🖤💜

(Requested by JhopesSunshine7273 💜)

[TW ⚠️ ABUSE ⚠️ TW]

Jungkook cried as his boyfriend continuously hit him.
"Stop! Stop please!" Jungkook cried, cowering.
"Fucking listen to me for once!" His boyfriend says, yanking his hair.
"I do! I do listen to you!" Jungkook says as his head is hit on the wall. He groans and his boyfriend let go of his hair.
"Pathetic" His boyfriend says, scoffing. He was left there, bleeding. Jungkook cried, he left his phone. He can finally report it. He grabbed the phone with weak hands and dialled the number of the cops, crying.

Jimin walked inside the hospital, hearing about what happened to Jungkook. He asked for the room number and nods before he walked to where it was.

Jungkook looks up as he hears the door opened. Expecting it be someone who he wanted, he looks down as he saw that it was Jimin.
"Why are you here?" Jungkook asks, trying to avoid eye contact. Jimin teared up at Jungkook's state, he had a black eye, a bandaged head and he had so many bruises.
"I was worried" Jimin says, gulping.

"Worried? You hurt me too, remember?" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Jungkook... Please... It was one mistake... " Jimin says, sighing.
"One mistake? Jimin, you were the reason why my ex-boyfriend broke up with me, you told them that I was cheating, isn't that on purpose? Is that a mistake?" Jungkook says, wiping his tears.
"I know, it's not that easy to forgive me, but I'll be here... " Jimin says, smiling a little.

It took a few months to make Jungkook forgive Jimin, but it was worth it. Now, the two are dating for a month now.