[Jikook] Just for you 🖤💜

(Mentions of abuse!!!)

Jungkook flinches as his boyfriend, Keyun, grabbed his hand. The older raises his brow, rolling his eyes. Keyun leans to his ear, making Jungkook's breath hitch.
"Do you think I'll fucking hit you in front of my friends? Stop being suspicious or you'll get more bruises and scabs, okay?" Keyun whispers, making Jungkook nod, terrified. The older smiled after, leaning back and wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist. The younger bit his lips, but tried to act like everything is okay.

Jimin watched from afar, from what Jungkook did, surely something is wrong. No one would flinch if your boyfriend just grabbed their arms, unless... He sighs, and just stared. He noticed how Jungkook looked so uncomfortable sitting on Keyun's lap, he looks like he's about to cry. Jimin followed with his eyes as Keyun puts his hand on Jungkook's leg, he seemed to be squishing it a little too hard.
"Uh...?" He tries saying but held himself back, as much as he wanted to interfere, it's their relationship.

Jungkook was pushed off of Keyun's lap, the other grabbed his hand and dragged him away. Jimin also stood up, there's is literally something that's going on. He followed the two secretly, he could hear Keyun cursing Jungkook, and the younger's cries of him to stop. That's when Jungkook had been pushed to the wall, harshly. Jimin gasps seeing that as Jungkook's face contorted to a pained one.

"Keyun... I... Please" Jungkook stutters, cowering as Keyun had lifted his hand up. He thought he'll receive a slap, but nothing. Removing the arms that he covered with himself, he saw Jimin, holding Keyun's lifted hand.
"Jimin, don't interfere, he needs to be-" Keyun was cut off as he received a punch on his face.
"That's not how you should treat your significant other, they need love" Jimin says, his face blank. Keyun stared at him with a glare, scoffing.
"Then date him, I don't want anything to do with that bitch anymore" Keyun says, standing up and leaving.

"Oh, by the way, we're done" Keyun says, giving the finger. Jungkook bursts into tears, not sadness but because he's now free. He hugged Jimin, thanking him over and over again.
"Shh, shh, you're free now, don't worry" Jimin says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head.

(I'll leave the rest to y'all imaginations 😌)